CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

5.25.2009

Day 61... AGAIN

Well, I should've seen this coming. Really I should have. But I didn't. And now I feel stupid. INCREDIBLY stupid. Alex did the most incredibly immature thing, not to mention the last thing I needed. He quit my drill. Right before my performance at my band's Jazz/Mariachi showcase. Right before I was about to sing. I tried to shrug it off but before I knew it I was tearing up, not because HE quit but because I needed 12 people... he was my 12th person. I've put up with WAAAAAYYY too much of his SHIT to have him do this to me. I've worked too hard and come too far to let him ruin it. I swear, I'd give him a big yelling and probably lose over 2 weeks of frustration in 5 seconds with my temper but he's not worth it. I will not let this get in my way.
I am NOT going to let him win.
Yes, I'm hurt and set back a bit but I'm not going to give up. I've found someone to replace him and I WILL do my best. I've got to. This isn't about him anymore. I'm doing this for myself. To hell with him.

0 comments: