CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

5.05.2009

Day 42

Okay... it's convenient how the world chooses to collapse when I'd least like it to.
Today I've had disaster after disaster thrown at me. The school year's wrapping up but still no sign of final exams yet. The only thing that really shows any signs of end-of-year is the posters of people begging for votes for Prom court. That and the chaos of the final issue of the school newspaper, The Herald. My school newspaper. The one that is driving me nuts. I'm pulling last minute interviews, photos and other supposedly nostalgic crap out of a hat trying to make this Senior issue happen. It's not even my Senior year and I'm trying to make this happen. Grr...

There's a bunch of other stuff on my mind beyond that. Stuff I need to really think about but am trying not to over analyze. When I do, I tend to convince myself the worst and I'm really beginning to hate my negative thinking. I really need alot of time to explain everything, to type in print (mainly so I can alalyze the situation myself with my own two eyes) but right now that's what I don't have. Time.
More later...

0 comments: