CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

5.08.2009

Day 44

The Jury has contemplated and reached a decision, and I've decided that I'm going to live through this. I have to. I've got too much on my mind to suddenly decide to drop everything and be miserable.

In spite of everything and a near brush with ineligibility, I am in the running for Marching Band Drum Major.




Photobucket




That's the person. ^^ The requirements have changed since last year, thus enabeling me to audition this year. I met every single requirement with flying colors. But still. I can't believe it. Three years ago and I was worried about getting a spot. Now I'm worrying about trying out for Drum Major. In a way, it reminds me of when me and Alex began everything but I won't let it. I'm going to try out for drum major ^^

0 comments: