CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

3.21.2010

Spring Break

Photobucket


Spring Break is over (Thank goodness!)
I think I just about drove myself insane. I can't stand not doing anything because it makes me overanalyze and think too much. I get myself into too many troubles.
Like tomorrow, I'm going to be able to jump back into work (Ah, how I love my job. ^^) And go to band practice. (Eh, not fun. Varsity band has sucked the fun out of everything) And then, the rest of my life.
This week, I've got challenges that I hadn't really thought of until right now.
Today is March 21st.
In 3 days time, I will be marking the one year anniversary of my split with Alex, marking 365 days of ups downs, lots of music, lots of phone calls and this crazy thing I call life.
On the 26, I will be celebrating the one year anniversary of this very blog that helped me figure myself out and get thigns straight as I documented it all.
On the 26th, I'll also be heading to Laredo for District UIL, hopefully to advance to Regionals again like I did last year.

One question: How did I end up planning this big opportunity to go out with my teammates and enjoy a night with them... and invite Alex along as a part of our complicated, red-tape attatched friendship... and not realize the day until several days later?
I'll have to explain that later (mostly because I still don't get it)

0 comments: