CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

3.22.2010

Prom?


Photobucket

Today, I logged into yahoo and saw this great story of a guy who asked a girl to Prom on National TV. This got me thinking about Prom.




It's funny because all my friends are getting ready. One bought a prom dress, the other is trying to figure out how to match her dress to her fiancee's Marine uniform... and of course, I sit by and watch. I decided not to go to Prom this year. I went last year and I had a blast
Photobucket

I decided not to go this year to just avoid the issues that come with Prom. I'd rather not get into the issue of attempting to find a date and plus it would save my parents tons of money for my college tuition. So I'm skipping it. So the question I'm facing right now is I'm thinking of throwing my own bash, my own personal form of celebration. It's not like I talked to all the people going to prom so it's not like it's going to be a major loss. So it's a good thing. I miss all this hubub.

0 comments: