CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

3.09.2010

Eighteen Candles... and two more big ones.

Photobucket



This week, I'll be celebrating my eighteenth birthday.
Eighteen. I can't believe it has been eighteen years, but in my perspective, a year since everything that ensued after.
This time this year, I was moody and fussy because I was turning seventeen, a whole 3 years older than Alex for a couple of weeks. I felt so old and like such a cougar. But things went their course. March is significant because on the 23rd of this month, I will happily celebrate one entire year of what has turned out to me one of the most significant years of my life. One year ago, Alex and I broke up. It was the best decision he ever made. On the 26th, I will celebrate a year of blogging with the Dumpee Diaries.
My eighteenth birthday and so much more this month... I don't know what to think. I just know that I'm going to have a hard time thinking of what to wish for when I blow out the candles this Friday. Everything is looking up and I can't believe my luck is changing.

0 comments: