CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

3.18.2010

I'm Not alone in standing strong and feeling weak

Photobucket

Good morning world,

I woke up after another night of staying up so late and thinking and feeling lonely.
I know it's not good for me, but I'm still stuck in the polar parallels of happy by day, lonely by night.
I'm approaching the one year anniversary of the split and the one year anniversay of this blog and I'm STILL going through these mini depressions at night. For months now, I stay up most of the night, thinking and feeling lonely. The silence bothers me but just the darkness of night is what makes me feel so alone. It's the thought that at night no one is willing to be at my side, willing to answer a phone call or check up on me at night just to make sure that I'm at peace. Everyone is asleep in their own world, in the darkness of night and the possibilities of the tomorrow. It is at night when everything is revealed and the truth is out in the open. While in the daytime, there is light, there are also shadows that people can hide behind. At night, there are no shadows. At night, I'm vulnerable, bidding my time until the sun comes out.
But even so, I'm happy that it's only at night. I'm sure I'll shake it off eventually, like when I get to college. By day though, I'm just so happy to be surrounded by many people, many opportunities and so much potential. During the day, I don't feel alone.
I know I'm not alone.
You know, there's this blog I read called Life through rose-colured Ray Bans and while she posts happy, beautiful and inspiring posts, there's a sense of human vulnerability that I can relate to so well. I know I'm not the only one who can be happy and vulnerable at the same time and that alone is a thought that makes me feel so... comforted.
I think everyone doesn't want to be alone, they just look for different facets of life to answer this univeral need.

0 comments: