CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

3.30.2009

Day 7

Things to do before my Next Relationship:
-Get a pedicure
-Travel somewhere this summer on my own
- Pierce my nose (stud, no ring)
-Read the new Sarah Dessen book.
-Write a chapter to the book you've been dying to write for ages.
-Create a band
-Audition for American Idol

"it's possible to be great and achieve greatness on your own two feet."

Alex has a funny haircut. Not funny as in he fixed it wrong, but as in bad, going to take weeks to fix and grow though it may not be the same funny. After weeks of postponing and contemplating a haircut, he cut it. Then spiked it. He is his brother's sibling and I can't help but laugh. Thank GOD for that haircut. I loved the way he fixed his hair when we were together but now that it looks different gone is the appeal he had for me. (yes, I'm aware. it's only hair but still. it made me laugh.) I can smile now.
I still have the prom dilemma. No date so far but. Eh. I've got a few weeks.
15 more months to graduation. 15 months until I move. I've never been so excited about a graduation.

0 comments: