CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

3.28.2009

Day 5

I couldn't sleep last night. I kept hearing my mom snore and as if that weren't enough, I remembered that Alex snores. So for hours I remained awake, listening to my iPod and playing Scrabble. I'm at a 92% winning rate with only 2 lost games (one of which I forefitted by accident when my iPod died) I've been stuck at home, cleaning, babysitting, and watching romantic comedies for the exception of the romantic endings where I usually change the channel.

I've got to try and get better at this. Really I do but it's Saturday, what can I do? I was never really social anyways. I'm more of a sit home, dinner party, old-fashioned person. I'm not a full blown social scene girl. What's next besides trying to find myself again? I'm alone and stuck babysitting with some serious bedhead from lack of sleep due to snoring and subliminal reminders of him. Normally I would call him and laugh about the situation but there's no one to call and laugh with this about. My friends wouldn't get it anyways and my mom would think I'm mentally insane.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Friends can understand.
Everyone's been through at least one breakup.

Most of us several.

And everyone is open to listen.