CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

1.12.2010

Scratch That

Scratch whatever I posted on my last blog.
Sorry but I guess I've lost my train of thought (not to mention I'm not so stressed anymore)
I can tell you this much though, lots came up.
Buuttt! To help you out with the super horrible (I almost felt like it sounded like soap opera) spoilers.

Here's what I was talking about:

1) The new point I've reached in my life is happiness with being single (this after HOW LONG??)
2) Alex and I have made amends (well actually this happened after I last posted but what originally happened isn't really fair to him to discuss.
3) My friend Marie is engaged! Congrats Marie! (I know... we were all hoping I had officially announced my engagement to a Mister Kevin McHale. ;D)

Photobucket


4) Yeah, I cut my hair. The before and after are shown below:
Before: (it's a clickable thumbnail)

Photobucket

After: (Again, clickable thumbnail)
Photobucket


5) My major life milestone?
I have been accepted to Texas State University, my first school to send me a reply out of the twelve I applied to
Photobucket

So I guess that's all I left you hanging on. Sorry this isn't better. I had no idea how to tackle this entry and I figured that this would be a simple way to attack it.

As you may have read, I mentioned that Alex and I have made a truce. It's official. We have ended the silent feud. More on that later, though. I've got some things I'd like to share. Anyways, sorry about my chaotic entry the other day. I blame... ugh, never mind.


0 comments: