CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

8.22.2009

Ta-Daaaa!!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I successfully updated my blog layout!! It took long enough, but I had to uninstall all the widgets and then reinstall them. I had to make some sacrifices though. My "Quotation of the Day" widget disappeared off the listings and so I put the Benjamin Franklin quotes in it's place. Everything else though should remain the same.

Oh, also DD is on Twitter now!! I originally had a link to my personal Twitter but now I've expanded it to where now you'll get updates on my blog instead of the random things that happen to me instead. lol If you still want to follow me Personally on Twitter, you can click the blue button instead of the black one.

I'll be up with a new blog shortly. Thanks for being patient with my updates. (:
-Jen

0 comments: