CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

8.01.2009

Day 129

Talk about a month of confusion and disaster!!!
It has been 129 days since the split and somewhere in those 129 days I got the most unexpected twist.

Alex is moving. He is indeed moving... to my hometown... and attending MY BEST FRIEND'S HIGH SCHOOL!! Yes, it's beyond magical and so very lucky that he's moving but ... my best friend's high school?! You've gotta be kidding me. This is just too much of a coincidence. Oh well.

As soon as I found out he was moving, I was beyond excited. I finally had a chance to be on my own and live my life (without his sarcasm and stupidity).

So the boxes were packed and he moved and I went on with my life as section leader in the band.
We started two weeks ago and it's been good. My partner and I are really trying to make this work. Just when I thought everything was finally getting back in order.... HE shows up to my afternoon rehearsal.

Among the first things I noticed:
1: He got FATT
2: Wtf is he doing here?!?!
3: He GOT FAT!
4: He had to choose (out of a football field sized slab of concrete) to stand on my side
4: HAHA LMAO. He got fatt!

Everyone in the band looked at me, anticipating my reaction. I didn't give them much to look at, appearing calm and collected. I'm a Section Leader! I can't get fazed by one person. I've performed in front of HUNDREDS of people before! On the inside, however, I was fuming. If my thoughts were on a speaker it might sound like this...
"OMFG! WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING HERE?!?! CAN'T HE GO BUG SOMEBODY ELSE AND STAY HUNDREDS OF MILES AWAY?!?! GODDAMNIT!"

I guess it was getting obvious because I was a bit fidigety and couldn't keep the lines going. My partner kept looking at me, and he kind of got mad but he knew what was wrong which was very nice of him not to comment on. By the end of practice, he said one little stark comment and I (thought regret doing it now) told him off.
CHEEZE AND FUCKING CRACKERS!
I know I shouldn't get irked by him and I know he's not worth it, and I know I'M totally stupid for giving him the time of day but why must I do so?!
Or, even better, why can't he like move to Japan and get confused for a whale? (Okay, I know. Now I'm getting mean)
Anyways, let's just hope I have some better news to type next time I blog.
<3 Jen

0 comments: