CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

8.22.2009

Day 150 [A fading summer...]

So, it seems as though the summer has come and gone. It seems like not that long ago my summer started and my mind was so full of things to think about. Now, I don't even recognize myself from two months ago.
Now I've got alot of things to think about, one of which is this secret admirer. He seems great. He's funny, witty, intelligent and seems to like me... what's the catch? He seems too amazing to be true. What's so wrong that he's hiding his face??

Oh, I had somewhat of a relapse the other day, if you could call it that. I was cleaning one of the rooms in the band hall and came across Alex's uniform label. I just lost my mind and attacked it with a pair of scissors. Before I knew it, I there were shreds on the floor and I felt oddly satisfied. That can't be normal, can it? I just hope that I don't attack him next time I see him. Maybe I am getting better at this. (:

0 comments: