CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

5.30.2010

Packing Up

Photobucket

I only have three official days left of school starting tomorrow. My cap and gown are hanging in my mom's closet and I've already started planning out a few things. Aaaannd I just accidentally just set a spatula on fire. So maybe I'm not ready to move out of the house just yet but the fact that it's a closer possibility than ever is exciting. Even so, it seems a bit strange that I'm leaving high school. I accomplished my main goal: survive high school without letting it eat you alive. I'm also ending this blog within the next week and it too has seen it's goal: documenting my life post-breakup and seeing myself out of it. While I admit, I may have kept this going for quite some time, it's hard to let go of the progress that's happened in a year. Still, it's gonna be worth it.
I find myself surrounded by yearbooks, captions written by people I know in my own yearbook and endless announcements of graduation rehearsal, invitations and tickets in case the weather's bad. Who would have ever thought I would be here, with or without Alex, happy or not... Who would have ever thought I'd be here now? I surely didn't. I've been so busy trying to see and plan my future that I forgot to see my own present. Now it's all happening. Hold on, Jen. Your time is coming.

0 comments: