CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

6.02.2010

Closing Credits

Photobucket

It's official. As of June 2nd, 2010 at 10:47 AM, I no longer have to set foot in the halls of my high school, free to finally be the individual I never really could.On my very last day of high school, I didn't cry. Rather, I stared at the halls around me. I know I should have been the least bit nostalgic but I couldn't help but think, man this place isn't worthy of the glory some people place on it. As I walked by, I started remembering things that happened in certain places throughout the years.
I kept true to my word. In four years, I made a name for myself, remained true to everything I ever believed in and didn't let high school eat me alive.
As I took one last lap, I saw the corner where I wrote my preliminary attempts at blogging my Freshman year. I remember making some after school phone calls behind the gym with a "forbidden telecommunication device" when I got my cell phone sophomore year. And I remember the days I spent with Alex Junior year at the picnic tables or when he walked me to my classes, along with my numerous games of scrabble that kept me preoccupied after the split. And of course, senior year where I blogged about it all and came to figure out that life works in mysterious ways. It's over. Thank God. Now? Graduation is next (:

0 comments: