CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

5.27.2010

Funny Girl

Photobucket

Cap and gown? Check.
Class ring? Check.
Invitations? Check.
Decorations for grad party? Check.
Evil Teacher who wanted to fail me but didn't? Covered.
Memory book? Got it.
Yearbook? You betcha.
Person who gets me? You're stuck there.

It's my last few days before graduation and before I throw high school away and get ready to move, I have everything ready to go... minus that. Cheers to moving on. lol
These are the few days before i let my blog go.
I've decided to officially end my blog and stop writing on June 6th, the day after my graduation party and the last day anything significant happens before I start college. Get ready world. I've got a new story brewing, a book coming, and a new blog in the works.
Now where did I leave my Glee soundtrack?

0 comments: