CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

5.23.2010

Pumpkin

Photobucket

Last night was my senior prom. I didn't go, choosing to stay home and think every so often to how my friends could be possibly having a good time. I'm okay with the decision, given that everything just worked out that way. Lately I've been faced with some personal issues, like someone harrasing me on my formspring account and filling out graduation invitations. I'm losing touch with reality to a certain extent. Like for some reason, I half expected a fairy godmother to show up and send me to the ball where I would meet my prince charming and fall in love.
Like that ever happens in real life. Either way, I'm a week and a half away from my personal escape. No more Alex in my closet, no more personal ghosts, just the blissful unknown and freedom.
Just please don't turn my carriage into a pumpkin.

0 comments: