CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

12.18.2009

Hmmm...

It's the last day of Winter break. I know I should be like everyone else right now. Everyone's brightly dressed, exchanging gifts, exchanging love, hugs, smiles, excitement.
Everyone's in an eating mood, an exciting mood. To be honest, the only thing I want right now is to be curled up under my sheets and sit in a room lit by window sunlight and sit in silence.
I know it sounds kind of depressing, considering everything outside right now is gray but I'm tired of noise. I'm just tired and tried I suppose.
Lately, I've been doing alot and trying to make sense of more than anyone should really make sense of.
Okay, well there's been good things and bad things to happen in the past few weeks that have turned into eternity.
Our school's mariachi ensemble (the one I'm a part of) made State. I'll be singing for that.
I skipped my school's band banquet and decided not to go to my best friend's either, one because I got sick (as noted by my blog entry) but also because it's not fair to Alex.
My band director wants me to play tenor sax for solo & ensemble, this small competition thing. I play alto sx, and I'm not all too thrilled. I don't really want to learn a new instrument and be expected to play like i've been playing for years. Hmph.
As I've also mentioned, I'm slowly (though not willingly) transitioning into dating. A guy friend of mine who I've known for years wants to take our friendship to a relationship. He's great. he's smart, funny, independent, mature and actually a bit older than me. He's logical but interesting. Still, I don't find myself all that excited. He's great but I don't want a relationship. I'm just taking this reeeeaaallly slow, mostly because he really is a great guy but also because it might help to get out of my rut if I start seeing my options.
Anyways, in case I don't blog within the next few days, Happy Holidays.
Chances are, I'll be blogging again the morning after christmas and before New Year's wearing my pink reindeer pajamas, like last year.

Happy Holidays!






Hotmail: Trusted email with powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

0 comments: