CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

12.05.2009

Even If It Kills Me 2.0

"What do you do when your emotions are defunct and the phrase "trying to make sense of it all" no longer applies or makes sense?"



This was my Twitter/myspace status today and it's the one question on my mind, on top of everything I'd like answered. After an entire year of events, personal turmoil, success, failure, self discovery and self insanity, I'm determined... Desperate almost to clear my mind and stop listening to the incessant chatter.
In the words of Fannie May Louis, " I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired."
You know how when you forget to put the lid on a blender and pick the high speed setting and everything in that blender goes everywhere and it gets too messy to press stop so all that you get is more mess? For a lack of better words, that is exactly how I feel. I feel that blaahhhh, ker-splaat, messy, in-your-face mess. I forgot to put the lid on my blender and now all the contents of my life are spreading into the kitchen that is my mind. I can't find what I want right now. So far, the answers to escaping for just a little while are Scrabble, Glee, and... sleep. I can't wait for Christmas vacation. Oh wait, yes I can. It reminds me of you-know-who. He kind of killed my holidays, mostly because he was plastered all over them last year and now I've got to scrub all the mental memories out with a big bucket of bleach.
He can gripe all he wants, everyone can gripe all they want. What I need right now is less noise in my head and more stability. Sucks than no one gets that point at the moment.
I've just got to not let this get the better of me. I can't let him or anyone get the better of me. I'm gonna get through this
Even if it kills me.

0 comments: