CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

12.14.2009

Sick.

I made the ridiculous decision to come to school today even though my stomach's been bugging me since last night.
I can't eat, I can't focus. I can't anything.Even worse, i'm basically flying solo through this. Personally, i hate being sick, especially when I'm nautious, mostly because illness and humiliation should never go together. I'm scared that I'm going to throw up on something or someone but I'm also not even in the mood to care.
Last time I was sick, you know who used to sing me to sleep. Sure, he was a bit monotone but it was better than nothing.
Augh, now I'm gonna throw up now. Damn you Alex for being a catalyst to my nausea.

      

                       

                                             





Hotmail: Trusted email with powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

0 comments: