CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

6.01.2009

Day 68

Well, it's been a long weekend that's had the weird misfortune of being both incredibly quick and horridly slow. Yes. The paradox suits my weekend perfectly.
While I didn't become drum major, I actually became section leader for the Saxophones, my instrument. I'm downright pleased with the way everything turned out.Even more, I've symbolically liberated myself. Right after tryouts, without knowing what the results were I've got what looks like an incredibly booked summer.
I leave for California on Sunday, right after graduation. It's all finally coming to an end I guess...
Then, once I get back I've got band camp (PLEASE don't start with the band camp jokes! lol I'm going because I'm section leader. =P) Then, It's straight to Journalism camp for me. (I got the Editor-in-Chief position =D) Right after that, I've got Senior portraits/American Idol auditions unitl I finally wrap it up with Freshman summer band where I teach the fishies how to march in the band.

It's a whirlwind of summer plans but really, I'm just thrilled I get to escape reality for a bit before I come abck and see Alex. Hopefully, I'll have changed. Hopefully, I'll be more carefree. And hopefully (this is a big Hope) I'll have forgotten him in midst of all the miles I've traveled.

0 comments: