CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

6.27.2009

An Attempt to blog again (Day 94)

Hello, world!
I just got back from band camp && I've got tons to talk about, considering the impacting week I've had but seeing as I haven't blogged in forever, here's my cheap attempt to get my blogging skills going again before I attempt to tell you my week at band camp (which will probably end in story overkill. :P) This is Survey #1 of DD.







1. Hows your life going?
I can't complain, though it would be nice if it were better.

2. What are you going to do this month?
With what's left of it, no clue.

3. Have you ever made or sung a song for someone?
Yes, that's how it generally works when you're a songwriter.,..

4. Something good happen today?
I woke up after an incredibly long sleep, cleaned my room and helped the environment by converting Carbon Dioxide into Oxygen...

5. Favorite Quote?
Doubt your doubts and believe your beliefs.

6. What do you want to get done by Next year?
Be a Freshman college student in a University far away from where I live, learn how to drive, audition for American Idol and hopefully write that one great song.


7. One thing you wanna do this winter?
Have a happy blissful winter where I'm done with all my college applications.


8. Where do you want to go on vacation?
California or maybe even New York.

9. Halloween... You going?
Yes, I will definitely be celebrating Halloween. I don't care if I'm too old.

10. One person you're mad at right now?
Well, Alex (I'll get to that later) and Sam.

11. Favorite Chip?
Chocolate chip! lol

12. What did you do last weekend?
I washed my bedsheets and packed my clothes to go to band camp.

13. What are you doing this weekend?
Washing my clothes again to get ready to go to Laredo!

14. Do you owe anyone something?
I'm sure I do; I just can't think at the top of my head right now.

15. What are you gonna do for your birthday?
Hopefully, celebrate with friends and family.

16. What do you wanna do when you grow up?
Be a journalist, be a songwriter, be a politician, be a singer, be a writer... I hate the term "grow up"... it makes it sound like you're six and have this surreal idea of being alive. I prefer being told "when I get older."

17. One celebrity you would like to meet?
Make that celebrities... I want to meet Elizabeth Taylor, Christian Siriano, Jon Foreman (Switchfoot), Anne Hathaway... the list goes on and on...

18. Do you have a significant other?
No, and the reason for this is the inspiration for this blog.

19. Favorite comedian?
Ellen Degeneres

21. Best feeling in the world?
Happiness

22. Favorite thing to do?
Sing

23. Least favorite Subject?
Math

24. One thing you wish you knew how to do?
Speak Latin

25. Something you would say to someone you hate?
Some way or another, your hate is making me a better person.

26. What are you doing right now?
Babysitting, writing this and reading up on Michael Jackson's career.

27. Last road trip you took?
To Kingsville for Band Camp.

28. What can't you wait for next summer?
Because next summer means I'm going to college and getting away from my town!!

29. Whats on your mind?
Music.

30. Why?
Because I just left a music camp and I'm fixing my iPod.

31. Why did you do this?
Because I needed to get the randomness out of my system.

0 comments: