CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

4.03.2009

Day 11

Alex thinks I'm stalking him. No joke. I wish it were a joke. Apparently, because I've been seeing him everywhere (something I really don't want right now) and have tried to make casual conversation when I do see him in order to rebuild the friendship, he's gone balistic. Let this much be known (and made very clear) to the world. I am not stalking him! I am attempting to move on with my own life and trying to piece everything back together.
I happen to live in a small community with a population of 23,413 people. (an estimated 2,000 is the size of my student body) I've also made it clear that I'm a member in tons of clubs and along with my classes, my commute around campus is pretty hectic. Everyone tends to see me at least once or twice in the day and I've got perfect attendance too to top it off (because God forbid any chaos happen if I'm absent) It's no secret that I've got tons of crap to do and I don't have any time for stalking, much less eating and sleeping! Just because I see him in band and see him around campus and casually say hi every now and then does not make me a stalker! I also hate to sound concited but how important can you think you are to have your ex stalk you? As hurt as I am, I don't have much time to dwell on it. My district academic meet is today, Band is competing next week, Mariachi next month, and then I've got to finalize my summer plans, fundraising for the Junior Class trip, look for a job, focus of SAT's and finals, look for scholarships... the list goes on and on and to be honest, "stalking Alex" is not on that list.
Other than that, the healing process is getting better. I'm talking to other people now and am close to getting a date to prom (I think its a bit awkward for a girl to ask a guy to the prom so I'm going to hold out just a bit, then ask him.) My myspace isn't so depressing and I finally had the strength to delete the saved text messages on my phone. I miss them but why dwell on it?

0 comments: