CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

4.23.2010

You're my personal form of Gravity

Photobucket

Today, I changed my Facebook status from single to it's complicated. I'm not seeing anyone nor am I fooling around with anyone. It's just that... well, it's complicated.
What would you say if everything you thought you knew was wrong? And what would you say if just one detail changed everything about your life?
I found out something that just made me think of alot of things at the moment.
Like I said... it's complicated.
Let's just say that I find it odd that the very same person who let me go into freefall by letting me go has also kept my feet on the ground and weighed me down to reality, only to have his agony make me stronger. He's my gravity and I just don't know waht to think about that. Especially with what I know know and what I can't share with the world. It's not something he did. It's just that after all this time and after the closure I found, it's like gravity. You can't go on without it and you don't think about it but when you do, you realize how every step you take from that moment on and everytime you fall and pick yourself right back up is because of that one little factor. And I hate it that he's it.
Yup. My gravity. I don't have to like it, but it's there. It gives him too much importance.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen! So it's been a while since I've been to your blog but this particular entry caught my eye. I have to say... you've matured immensely since we've last seen each other, and I can see that your experiences have made you grow beyond your years. I'm really happy about that, and I always wish the best for you.