CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

4.11.2010

Look at the stars... look how they shine for you...

Photobucket

One of the strangest nights happened to me last night. I went to the movies with an old visionary of my past., just shooting the breeze. We went to the mall kind of late to catch one of the last movies of the night. It was quiet and somewhat relaxing to go to to the mall. It was quiet and somewhat unsettling to go so late. No one was around so we walked the mall together, talking and eventually we went in and watched the movie. We talked and laughed and still I find it odd that we both could relate entirely to the characters. It was quiet and subtle and exactly the right moment to be each other. In a mall with no one around on a quiet Saturday night, accompanied by someone who changed my life, I was finally unafraid to be vulnerable.
I got home and we spent the entire night on the phone... until my battery died. The conversation's contents will never be spoken of again but I can tell you that when my phone finally died, I couldn't sleep. It's strange how when you think life is beginning to settle down, there's a curveball thrown at you. I've contemplated this though before but never like this.

0 comments: