CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

11.06.2009

Updates:

Andrew commented my blog. He actually found MY BLOG.
His comment:

Jen, you have been become a tad bit crazier since i last checked. You dated "Alex" for approximately four months and you've continued to dwell on this "breakup" for seven months! please...Shut your fucking trap. The internet is ridden with emotional head cases blogging away about their problems; it doesn't need another one. I would understand if this "alex" was your husband and left you with a kid, but he didn't. Stop acting like its the end of the world Jen. You're better than this. Im not going to lie, you are pretty wierd, but you've got a good head. Stop being stupid, move on, you're still young, this is all stupid. Grow up and realize the world isn't a novela.
By the way,
this is "Andrew"

Grow up and work on your social skills. much love

My response?:

Dear
Andrew or whatever you'd prefer to go by, IDK.

I just got your comment on my blog. I'm actually pretty surprised more that 3 people read it. Anyways, about what you said.
Yeah, you're right, we went out for four months and yes it happened almost 7 months ago. I get you. But you've kind of misinterpreted the blog. it's not about how much I want your brother back. It's actually about documenting me moving on and life after him. Everything I write on there is just my reflections, the things that are going on and how I'm feeling, with no filters whatsoever.
Sure, it was brief and sure he and I dated a long time back but he was a great guy and things change. People change and that's normal. I take that to be a part of growing up as well as a part of life. He and I many never speak again and he could still hate me for all I care. In the end, I'm okay with it. I've grown as a person. I've become something else in the past 7 months that I'm positive I wouldn't have become if he and I were still together today. I'm not going to lie... I have my moments where I wish things were the same as they were but that's happening less and less. He's not a crutch. He's just a guy who made my life a little more interesting for a while.
I'm over it and with each passing day I'm at a healthier place in my life. That's all that matters to me in the end. Whether you find me insane or inspiring, it doesn't matter. I know who I am and that's all I could ever ask for. All I could ever want in life is to be myself and to chase after every dream I've got. After all, good things happen when you least expect it. I found that out myself.
In your own words, one love...

0 comments: